Negosyong Pinoy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Negosyong Pinoy

Mga Negosyong Pinoy ni Glenn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return Investment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elektra634

Return Investment  Empty
PostSubject: Return Investment    Return Investment  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:50 pm

The Exchange Regency

A 42 storey condominium located in Ortigas Center.

Already up and the turn over will be on the 2nd quarter of 2011.

Accessible and adjacent to Sm Megamall, Podium, St. Francis Mall, Robinson Galleria, Shangri-La plaza, El Pueblo and Metrowalk.

Also adjacent to Business Institutions like San Miguel Corporation , Philippine Stock Exchange and Asian Development Bank.

Accessible to hospitals such as The New Medical City and Cardinal Santos Center.

Accessible to schools such as St.Paul College, Lourdes School, Poveda Learning Center ,La Salle Greenhills and University of Asian and the Pacific.

Units :

783 saleable units.

1. Ground to 2nd floor - Commercial units ( for lease only , you can rent the unit for office space or any other business purposes )

2. 3rd floor - the ammenities and the facilities , includes such as : Infinity pool, Kiddie pool , Jakuzzi, Putting green, Jogging path, Sunken Deck, Barbeque Area, Function room, Fitness Gym and many more facilities.

3. 5th floor to 36th floor - all residentials with Flat units ( 1 bedroom unit and 2 bedroom unit )

4. 37th floor to 42nd floor - all units with Loft-type. ( 1 bedroom with Loft, 2 bedroom with Loft and 3 bedroom with Loft )

We offer "Return Investment Program"

We offer our good clients a Return Investment Program to those who are interested to invest with their units. This is only applicable to our 2 bedroom Condotel located in 7th floor , 25th floor , 26th floor and 29th floor.

Our Program is a 60/40 sharing. Meaning, 60% of the share goes to the owner unit , and the 40% will go to the Property Management.

Why Return Investment?
Once you avail the unit ( 2 bedroom condotel ) you are entitled to receive an income of your unit MONTHLY , with or without a Lessee. Yes, with or without renting your unit you will receive your 60% share/income. No worries, problems because the Property Management will handle everything including the dues and maintenace of your unit. That is why you will have a 60/40 sharing. Should you have other questions or concerns you can reach me anytime with my contact numbers below.

The Exchange Regency is a package of accessibility, affordability, upscale and comfortability. Everything is within a reach.

For a visit, you can contact me anytime with my numbers: 0915-5709565 or 0929-9597454. And I will be glad to do my honor to assist you.

Thank you and God bless! Very Happy

www.noblelandinc.com[/b]
Back to top Go down

Return Investment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negosyong Pinoy  :: Products :: The Exchange Regency-
Jump to: